Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Update on the Koufax Awards

Sandy Koufax is often considered the greatest left-handed pitcher in baseball history. While this may not be true, he was certainly an outstanding player (even if he was a Dodger).

Why am I telling you this? Well, in addition to the fact that I am a tremendous fan of baseball, the Wampum blog has been conducting the Koufax Awards -- for best lefty blogs -- for some weeks and finally posted a link for Best New Blog. I think interested readers are supposed to note their favorites in the "Comments" link. Several blogs I read regularly (see the links on the right hand side of this page) are nominated. Good luck to them -- and thanks again to the readers who nominated me.

Oh, and thanks to my new readers as well. Since the New Year started, traffic to this blog is up about 25-35% per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment